All abstracts should be written in English and submitted on or before May 31, 2017 through on-line abstract system .
The title of the paper should be 16 pt Times New Roman and the Name and Address must be centered with 14 pt Times New Roman. The main text should be single-spaced, in 12 pt Times New Roman with Key words at the end. The number of words in the abstract should not exceed 400 ( Use the template to submit the abstract(s) through on-line)
All submissions will be reviewed in terms of quality, impact and relevance to the Conference by subject experts. The notification will be communicated to the corresponding author as soon as the abstract is accepted by the scientific committee after review by the experts.
Guidelines for paper Presentations
- Own laptops are not permitted in the conference Rooms.
- You are requested to send Power Point file to the Secretariat through e.mail or provide at the registration desk during the conference.
- The maximum speaking time for oral presentation is 15 minutes (including time for discussion). This time frame will be strictly adhered to by the session Organizer/Chair.
- Poster boards are located in Poster Room
- All posters will be displayed during the conference as per the scheduled programme. Mounting stickers will be available in the poster room or contact the information desk of the conference.
- Size of the poster board is 120 cm high and 90 cm wide.
- Submission of abstract implies the willingness of at least one of the authors of the paper to register as delegate on or before June 30, 2017.
- Papers without, at least, one author registering by June 30, 2017 will be automatically excluded from the conference programme and abstract book.